MISSING MISSION

Star7

Question

I cant find John Marsten to do the mission "sheep and goats" I have already done the oil tanker and train robbery missions ...sheep and goats mission is no where to be found... I havent gotten any notification or gang member telling me to meet john in valentine for mission...how do u trigger this mission?? gang members are NOT missing ...just cant find John or get mission to trigger... Also every other mission is complete Other than the one where Arthur catches TB .. u arent forced to have to do that mission until chapter 4. Any info would be great...thanks....off to hunt down legendary animals and fish until then

3 answers to this question

On 2/17/2019 at 1:08 PM, spokentee said:

he was suppose to be in the salon but he wasn't so I  went to sleep and woke up I went over to the sheep auction place and he was there.

I had the same issue and did the same thing. Try this OP and report back. Sometimes it fixes the issue. Other times leaving the area and coming back can correct it.

On 2/16/2019 at 12:19 AM, Star7 said:

I cant find John Marsten to do the mission "sheep and goats" I have already done the oil tanker and train robbery missions ...sheep and goats mission is no where to be found... I havent gotten any notification or gang member telling me to meet john in valentine for mission...how do u trigger this mission?? gang members are NOT missing ...just cant find John or get mission to trigger... Also every other mission is complete Other than the one where Arthur catches TB .. u arent forced to have to do that mission until chapter 4. Any info would be great...thanks....off to hunt down legendary animals and fish until then

that's a time dependent mission, you need to be at the right time of day (or night) to see the mission marker.