cant craft poison arrows/knives

lumper

Question

So, I got the pamphlet, read it, I have the ingredients for both poison throwing knives and poison arrows, BUT I can not craft them.

It shows the ingredients, I have them, but it is grayed out, and not available.

It is really irritating as I am trying to complete both survivalist and herbalist and in both I am stuck at a crafting challenge.

I have oleander sage, knives, and arrows, plus tons of other stuff, this is the first time I noticded the issue after I decided to look closely at what was keeping me from completing this challenge, and I found in fact I have what I need in both cases and they simply arent available.

When in craftng menu you can select show all and when I do, it shows me poison knives for example, and under ingredients it shows what it needs and then what I have so it makes no sense at all to me, unless I am missing something, and I often do, so I thought I would ask for help with this, maybe others have had a similar problem and found a work around or way to get this done?

Thanks for reading

Lump

EDIT

It occurred to me that the throwing arrows I am carrying are already poison coated, and I havent used them, so, I am going to use them, go back to my base, get more and then see if I can craft the poison knives/arrows, I dunno worth a shot I guess.

So, I got new arrows, and new knives, but still I can not craft poison arrows or knives, even though I have the ingredients, so... I dunno if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

I did the camp item request with I think Javiar where he asks you for Oleander for making poison blades, and then at some point I found or bought the pamphlet too, because I have it and read it, so I dunno what is going on with my game.

Edited by lumper

2 answers to this question

Well, I figured it out.

Im really surprised nobody commented.

Well, turns out I was just being hasty and not paying attention.

I had to use the poison arrows and knives I had in stock to be able to make more, DOH!

Got it.,

Lump

20 hours ago, lumper said:

Well, I figured it out.

Im really surprised nobody commented.

Well, turns out I was just being hasty and not paying attention.

I had to use the poison arrows and knives I had in stock to be able to make more, DOH!

Got it.,

Lump

It's quiet here on the weekends.