update glitches

shellymca

Question

Since the most recent game update Feb 26 2019, I have come across 2 glitches. I have completed story mode at 100%, and have recently re-started the game to try for 100% total completion that I was unable to do first time around.  Glitch #1 was early on when Hosea took me hunting for the bear. After killing a rabbit i went to set up camp to cook it but there was no option to cook: it was grayed out. I had to restart the whole mission again where it didn't glitch on me the 2nd time.  Glitch # 2  was after a mission where i had to  recover a debt from a non English speaking man.  On my return to camp I was instructed to share my collection and then open the ledger, inside the ledger I cannot get out of it, and unable to proceed.  i again had to restart and it did the same thing again. I am only at 11% story complete and already annoyed.  Is there a fix, or can the update be undone? Thanks Shelly

1 answer to this question

Hi Shelly and welcome to RDR2.org.

First, I should mention that this site is not affiliated with Rockstar or 2K in any way.  This is a fan site.  

If you are interested in providing feedback directly to R*, they have set up a website specifically for this purpose during the course of hte beta:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

Of course, we hope you continue to share your opinions, feedback and experiences here as well but that link will give you access to R* Support.

• Like 1

Best to contact Rockstar first like mentioned.

As for this glitch, I have no way of knowing it affected me since I already restarted the game prior to the update. If I hear of any solutions around the web, I will post them here but no one else has mentioned this yet.