Lincoln County Gang [Recruitment] XBOX

RapidPup6188351

READ BELOW FIRST

GT: RapidPup6188351

All’s you gotta do is message my gamertag saying “POSSE” and I will add you and invite you immediately. No time wasters I want this posse full very soon as of this second there is lots of spaces. 

I have created a new posse and want a load of new fresh heads in it. I want a gang that is pretty active and can play together whenever possible. I do lots of posse missions and gain lots of gold and money.

Process to Join:

Mic is REQUIRED, Although I can accept other applicants as long as you get a mic in future.

DONT mess around and troll your posse family. We are all friends and deserve a trusted group.

Last but not least. HAVE FUN! Main reason for this posse is to have fun and meet new people hopefully making this group one of the most competitive and fun making group.

Where are you located ? I'am in EU timezone. Normaly playing in the afternoon and early evening. Mic present. Is it a closed team? 

I'am interested in your Posse team.

Do you need Discord? 

Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

I'm on the east coast. What times do you plan on playing? During the week I am on most evenings from 7 to 11 or 12. On the weekends I can be on most of Saturday. Sundays on many times.

Edited by DNMNetTech
Adding GT: My GT is dcnettech, my Wife is mcnettech. We love to play.
  • Like 1

I’m located in the UK. And yes for now it’s a closed team as can only have 7 members to play at once and no you don’t need discord. Mainly talk on Xbox party chat but your welcome to invite a friend also if they are active.

i play pretty much everyday when I have time, mainly afternoons but also mornings too. Just add my gamer tag and I will invite you all over. 😁

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, RapidPup6188351 said:

I’m located in the UK. And yes for now it’s a closed team as can only have 7 members to play at once and no you don’t need discord. Mainly talk on Xbox party chat but your welcome to invite a friend also if they are active.

i play pretty much everyday when I have time, mainly afternoons but also mornings too. Just add my gamer tag and I will invite you all over. 😁

Does the invite appears when we'r both on line?

• Kean_1 locked this topic