Selling goods to General Store

Moosh89

Apologies if this has been covered in another thread but it really bugs me that currently we can't sell goods to the General Store in Online. 

In my quest to find all the jewelry spawns throughout the map, I've hit some killer hauls fairly quickly so I'm well stocked on dry goods, spirits, tobacco, tonics, and canned goods. I've even maxed out quite a few items. 

I get that some items would be unreasonable to sell such as opened liquors or tonics but if we can combine opened items to create full items, then sell them, that may make it more worthwhile to carry around. 

Sure I could just use the items but it would benefit my playstyle more to have a few cents in my roll of cash. Saving up for those extra horse stalls ain't cheap! 

Just thought I would get the boards opinions before I put in the effort to make a formal suggestion

• Like 1

I don't know if this is legit or not but I heard there will be an option to sell your own goods in your camp eventually. Like other players can enter your camp in a passive mode and actually by stuff from a vendor that you personally stock. Maybe that is why this isn't an option? 

• Like 1