List of things i want in rdr2 online - So far

RDR2OnlineLover

List of things I want in rdr2 online

• More NPC:s in your camp (like Cripps). The NPC:s can be found at RANDOM locations and they should be really rare - If you are out looking for them it should take a couple of hours to find them. The NPC:s could help out with the camp, donate (like in the story), find missions like home robberies, stagecoach robberies. They could also sometimes locate gang hideouts and follow with you on a dangerous mission.

• Random encounters / random missions - For example someone wants you to hunt down a perfect American Pronghorn Doe or to bring them a rare herb in exchange for money or a valuable item.

• Legendary animals to hunt down, in the story there are 29 legendary animals (16 Legendary animals and 13 legendary fish). Make it so if you get them all you can make a cool outfit or unlock a valuable item.

• More game modes. I would like just a regular deathmatch with no twists on it like the “Name your weapon” game mode where you cant have your own weapons or the “Most wanted” where you get points for killing people and the more people you kill the more points someone gets if they kill you. And of course I want lobbies with no auto aim and i want to be able to choose a specific gamemode instead of having to play different playlists.

• I would like more ways to earn money and my idea is that from level 0 you can only rob homes with not very much money. At about lvl 25 you could start robbing stagecoaches and stores with more money but harder to pull of with more enemies. At lvl 50 you could start robbing Mansions with more jewelry and money, but there would be guards. At lvl 75 you could start to rob smaller banks like in rhodes and at lvl 100 you could rob bigger banks like the Saint Denis bank. For the people who already are over lvl 100 would do the robberies in the same order (Home robberies - Stagecoaches - Mansions - Small banks - Big banks) but they could do every single mission right after eachother instead of trying to rank up.

• Other storylines besides the Jessica LeClerk storyline. The online is set before the campaign of the game so maybe a storyline with a member of the Van Der Linde gang. Sean is in the online and Micah is mentioned so it would be possible.

• I would also like there to be different missions depending on your honor level. If you have good honor you could do missions for the sheriff or if you have bad honor you could do missions for an outlaw. And in the end of them both you coulb be rewarded with different rare weapons.

Ideas for added content for online beta.

Persanol wagons : upgrade storage abilities for pelts and carcasses for longer and more profitable hunting/ fishing trips aswell as a place to rest. Also customizations for astetics. With horses having limited carry capabilities IE: 1 carcass where as the wagon can hold 5. Players in a posse could then form a wagon circle just like in ye olden days for defense and camping purposes. This would add a unique "camp" ability to have your friends join and more. Upgrades could include a persanol butcher,fence,wardrobe function ect ect.  If you set up a wagon circle members from your posse or gang could join and have a base of operations when one player leaves said circle as long as one member is present in the circle. possible limits small 4 player medium 8 player and large 12. Wagons can also very just like horses for different purposes. 

Bounty targets: similar to Headhunter in GTAO random bounties placed on a single NPC or NPCS guarded or not for exp and money reward with options of looting treasure maps ect ect. 

Posse rewards: give ability for toggling money and xp sharing for party members in a posse IE: as mentioned above with the bounty target sharing money and exp aswell as sharing hunting and fishing money that way it gives players a benefit to being in a posse other than mere numbers and a social benefit for players teaming up for hunting/ fishing runs. 

More Hostile NPCS: Bandits with already having gang hideouts why not add random NPCS to encourage honor in hunting them or finding them with various rewards. There are alot of random "Ghost" buildings and wagons adding bandits to these areas gives more to do and benifets the group. So makes it easier to get back on the good side of honor system.

Gang system: as posses are already a temporary fix having a "Gang" would be similar to a Clan or other ideas based off it. Posses being for random people but a gang would have more functions somewhat close to CEO or MC in GTAO.

Daily hunts: every day new "Hunts" for specific animals to reward players something similar can be done with fishing aswell. With rewards accordingly. 

Animals: with already having alot of different animals oxen, sheep, goats, yaks, mountain lions, Panthers, miles, donkeys. can all be added for even more hunting opportunities.

Tamed horses: being able to capture and Tame horse for either selling or personal use would be a nice way for additional profit similar to CEO car warehouse missions. Same goes for stolen wagons and horses. 

I will have to come back and read these more thoroughly. I kind of skimmed them. I find that most people want the same things though and from what I gather it comes down to things that will keep the game interesting, appeals to group players as well as solo players, and not become a game where you have to pay for everything. 

I agree. With the online being in beta it has unlimited potential to become even greater. With the community well voiced there is alot that can be accomplished mostly just depends on R*'S ability to expand and listen. I haven't ben playing the game to long and that list is just a short version of just some of the things I've noticed that may help solo and community playstyles as well as a balance with money economy.