***SPOILER*** What game choices do you always pick when given two options?

NDX47

As the title mentions. What are the game choices that you always pick while replaying the game?

Knowing there isn't many that come around in the story. Yet, theres a few.

For me the level where you save the lady from the cave. Always choose dynamite and just use fire bottles instead. That's if Charles doesn't go off into the blaze of fire at the entrance of the cave like a madman.

So, what is one of the options you'll choose every time after finding out how the other option plays out? Plus what are some tactics you've happen to stumble upon and find to be a better experience instead of the two options given?

39 minutes ago, NDX47 said:

As the title mentions. What are the game choices that you always pick while replaying the game?

Knowing there isn't many that come around in the story. Yet, theres a few.

For me the level where you save the lady from the cave. Always choose dynamite and just use fire bottles instead. That's if Charles doesn't go off into the blaze of fire at the entrance of the cave like a madman.

So, what is one of the options you'll choose every time after finding out how the other option plays out? Plus what are some tactics you've happen to stumble upon and find to be a better experience instead of the two options given?

Only on my 2nd play through, can already tell I won't be playing it again for another play through.  So i'm picking the options that i didn't pick the first time through.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kormath said:

Only on my 2nd play through, can already tell I won't be playing it again for another play through.  So i'm picking the options that i didn't pick the first time through.

That's reasonable. Thank you for sharing bud.