Leader positions open 18+ only

Marshall1288

I'm in search of leader type players to build an army with me. Opened minded people who will take the ideas and plans that I have now and help me mold it into a suitable military group.  We will mostly be a free roam pvp and protection group with divisons to cover other session. Different divisions will be doing different things, so nobody is required to something they're not up for llike posse battling. We will also hit the series games as well for training and just fun. My main goal is to bring together players to have each others backs. Head roles such as Vice President and Attorney General and military roles such as General and Lieutenants and other roles need to be filled. Details are well planned out for the army's foundation. I just need players to help build it. I AM NOT RECRUITING SOLDIERS AT THIS MOMENT. Only contact me if you're interested in building this brand new military. As of time of this post, I am currently the only member. If interetsed, add and message marshall1288 on psn. 

18+ only and must have a mic.

Edited by Marshall1288

@Marshall1288,

Please note that you are allowed 1 recruitment thread.  You still have one open from December.  Please use that one to continue your enlistment.  

28 minutes ago, Saffron said:

Get a life man.so sad 

C'mon now.  No need for that.  There are several posses on here with their own unique themes and twists on how they play.  

I'm closing this thread. Please use your existing one to post new information about your group, etc.  Below are the forum rules for reference:

• Kean_1 locked this topic