Cant complete the game!!

Norend DS

Question

Hi every one 

I have problems with rdr2 and i need help please :

1  i can't find bird with name Parakeet i spend 20 hours in san Denis to find this bird 🐦 but i dont even see it

2   there's side mission i should collect money frome someone his name arthur londonderry but this mission is closed and it say this mission will be available in the future

Future!!! 😳 

I finished 98.5 ‰ 

Thanks 

4 answers to this question

The Parakeet isn't required for 100% game completion.  You can get it if you want to fill in your compendium, but it's not required (same as the Guana animals).

For the Arthur Londonderry debt recovery, these debt missions need to be completed before the "My Last Boy" mission in Chapter 6.  If you're past that point and you've sent Strauss packing, then it's too late, you'll never be able to complete those missions in this play through.  All you can do is reset to an earlier save point (or like I had to, start over).

On 4/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, Foxtrot said:

Shame.

Many of us start over after learning/missing a few things in the previous play throughs.  It also enhances the enjoyment, I feel.

I did this. I missed quite a number of things the first time through. Some were obvious and others I had to look up. If anyone is serious about 100%ing the game after having beat it once, it is best to follow a guide or a "let's play" that focuses on 100% completion.