Winter Shotgun Coat

EjectedCasings

Question

I have a fairly basic question. Can anyone tell me what level the Winter Shotgun Coat unlocks, and if it is eligible for the 4/9/19 update where coats up to level 40 are available for all players? Also would appreciate the price, thank you!

Edit: Also, I would like to know if this applies to offhand holsters as well.

Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 10.33.14.png

Edited by EjectedCasings

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, EjectedCasings said:

I have a fairly basic question. Can anyone tell me what level the Winter Shotgun Coat unlocks, and if it is eligible for the 4/9/19 update where coats up to level 40 are available for all players? Also would appreciate the price, thank you!

The winter shotgun coat was only available last week. Don't know when or if it will ever be available again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EjectedCasings said:

Oof, I haven't been on for a while hehe...

Yeah like Vader mentioned it was a one-week thing. They do this now and then to encourage people to get online I guess. Who knows if it will be an option or not. I missed out on it too. Feels bad man.

It is my belief that all clthing options are available to all players 

16 hours ago, EjectedCasings said:

14 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

The winter shotgun coat was only available last week. Don't know when or if it will ever be available again.

The low 30's I believe. If you are Rank 35  should be enough. Word of caution it costs $147 and you will rarely use it. If you try wearing it outside of the snowy areas your health and stamina will deplete quickly.