Explorer challenge 8 glitched for me

Jovan

Question

So I completed 7 of the explorer challenges no problems getting the treasures and when I got to the 8th location under the waterfall, I inspected the box, retreived the treasure but it never completed the challenge to move forward on the next challenge... I’m stuck at 98% Fulfilling my 100%... not sure what to do... need help

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

So I completed 7 of the explorer challenges no problems getting the treasures and when I got to the 8th location under the waterfall, I inspected the box, retreived the treasure but it never completed the challenge to move forward on the next challenge... I’m stuck at 98% Fulfilling my 100%... not sure what to do... need help

make sure you take all the loot at each location, and map piece if there is one at that spot,  if you skip part of the loot it won't give credit.  Just to clarify the Explorer challenge is 1 map and 9 treasures, the treasures you get with each map piece count towards the 9 needed, there's a total of 12 treasures you can get for all of the treasure maps (excluding the extra map from the special and ultimate editions)

• Like 1

Funny thing is, I ended up doing this and getting the 9 pieces but it didn't register for me. I kept trying different things. I turned the game off, hopped on the next day, and BAM, got it. Not sure why that happened but it happened on a few other challenges I was doing to.