RDR2 Roleplay?

Restoy

Roleplay servers have happened to every PC game Rockstar has released.

(SAMP, FiveM, Gta IV Online etc...)

Do you think the same thing is gonna happen for Red Dead 2?

I can only imagine actually having some serious roleplay is going to be fun.

Hi Restoy and welcome to the forums.

RDR2 isn't even released for PC yet and we are not even sure it will be.  .....as the old saying goes, don't count your chickens before they hatch.  ;)  Having said that, I'd say it's a good bet that if RDR2 comes to PC that there will be people wanting to RP and folks who will be determined to set it up.

Heck, even on console there are those who have RP groups.

Im part of a Milsim group, it is similar I think, we have 60 members so far and we do lots of things together, we help out new players, we come in off discord to join a server where our members are being harassed, we have battles with other groups similar to ours that they negotiate terms before hand and stuff like that, it is a military simulator so we have ranks, uniforms, some discipline, although  trying to have discipline with 60 people many of them teens or in their 20's is a serious challenge, but that is why we recruit the people we recruit, non toxic players who love the game and want to enjoy the experience as much as they can.

I know in the past especially on pc,  games like Quake 2 comes to mind where there were so many player modified versions of the game it was crazy fun, my favorite was W.O.D. Weapons of Destruction, I would be interested to see what comes of rdr2 if and when it goes to pc, I havent built a gaming rig in many years, and I dont game on pc anymore, it is just too expensive for me these days, but if RDR2 goes to PC it might be the motivation I need to build a new gaming rig, ugg lol my wife isnt going to like that.

• 3 weeks later...