Side Missions glitch

DMx Cu3rv0 xSQ

Question

Hey everyone! 

I have a problem with my stranger missions, for some reason it won’t let me accept the mission at all. Idk if is because my honor is high or because I’m not in a posse or maybe the time of the day? Anybody have any inside to this problem ?

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DMx Cu3rv0 xSQ said:

Hey everyone! 

I have a problem with my stranger missions, for some reason it won’t let me accept the mission at all. Idk if is because my honor is high or because I’m not in a posse or maybe the time of the day? Anybody have any inside to this problem ?

is the the stranger  missions with the guy waving ? what happens to me is it shows till i get close to the stranger the icon goes away and just a orange dot is left and the options is greyed out. once i leave him it pops up again

I had a couple instances in one session where the mission-giver would show they are open but the dialogue choices are "Accept" but it's greyed out.  ......and the mission-giver is not explaining what the mission is.

I had the same issue all day long. I think it may be related to the fact that the daily challenge is to do 3 missions. Yesterday it worked perfectly, but today after I had 2/3 missions completed, it stopped working. I gave up and 3 hours later when I started playing again, it worked. Skipping sessions doesn't solve it. And now it crashed again and doesn't work. Grayed out "accept" and no story.