So about cheats and trophies [SPOILERS]

Yeetus Mcfetus

Question

So I have been attempting a 100% playthrough all in first person. I have been doing it for weeks now and have a question. 

Near when i first began working on it, in chapter 2 i believe, i got kind of bored and turned on a few cheats just to **** around a bit. Once i was done, i closed the application and got offline. 

Heres the issue. I didn't save before hand, and none of my trophies are working. Stuff like the "Artificial Intelligence" trophy or the one to complete a collection chain thing. But my autosave is also working. Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it without restarting the entire game? 

Edited by Yeetus Mcfetus

2 answers to this question

From what I understand, it only disables achievements for the session that you had used cheats in.  Saves are also disabled so your only option is to reload one of your previous saves when starting a new session.  ......again, from what I had read on the subject.  I never used them in this game so I never confirmed.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon though who knows for sure.

10 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

From what I understand, it only disables achievements for the session that you had used cheats in.  Saves are also disabled so your only option is to reload one of your previous saves when starting a new session.  ......again, from what I had read on the subject.  I never used them in this game so I never confirmed.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon though who knows for sure.

Yep, that's right!

• You can't save your game after you've activated a cheat, so save beforehand!
  • Once you activate any cheat you will lose the ability to earn Trophies on PS4 or Achievements on Xbox One.
  • Like 1