Is there a limit on how often you can be kicked from showdown series?

Red Dead II 2019

Question

I’ve noticed as I’ve ranked up and have improved other players are voting to have me kicked from the show down series.  Is there a limit that Rockstar places on how often the game will actually allow you to be kicked?  It’s really frustrating when it happens as the show down series is what I mainly like to play online.  I don’t use a mic either.  I get how frustrating it can be when higher ranked players come in and dominate, or when the opposing team is completely stacked, but it’s meant to be fun and it’s just a game.  I guess some people take it a lot more seriously than I do!

Edited by Red Dead II 2019

2 answers to this question

Yeah I have the same issue too. They see my +200 rank & vote kick me right away. Or if I kill enough during the match, I’ll get kick vote next match. But I also have this issue playing story missions too. Players see my rank & vote kick me from story missions. 🙁

What I’ve notice there is no limit. Your best bet is to play large showdown so it takes more players needed to vote you out. Example small showdown 4v4 only 4 or less depending on number of players. Same thing with large, if there is only 6 players & your waiting for more. It will only take 3 players to vote you out. I think it half of the total number.

Here is a few things I do, if I hear the person on the mic saying kick Dragon, I will start a vote kick against that player. Before they start a vote on me. Or if I do get vote but not kick, I’ll play the match & while waiting for the next match to start. I will pick some low rank random & vote kick him. So the players can’t try & vote kick me again. I’ve done this a couple of time & never seen the low ranking player get kicked. Other time I just get kick & have to try again lol.

Your right it’s stupid how often players vote kick other players because of rank. Just another reason why I’ve started to play other games.

Edited by C20Dragon
Correction
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

Yeah I have the same issue too. They see my +200 rank & vote kick me right away. Or if I kill enough during the match, I’ll get kick vote next match. But I also have this issue playing story missions too. Players see my rank & vote kick me from story missions. 🙁

What I’ve notice there is no limit. Your best bet is to play large showdown so it takes more players needed to vote you out. Example small showdown 4v4 only 4 or less depending on number of players. Same thing with large, if there is only 6 players & your waiting for more. It will only take 3 players to vote you out. I think it half of the total number.

Here is a few things I do, if I hear the person on the mic saying kick Dragon, I will start a vote kick against that player. Before they start a vote on me. Or if I do get vote but not kick, I’ll play the match & while waiting for the next match to start. I will pick some low rank random & vote kick him. So the players can’t try & vote kick me again. I’ve done this a couple of time & never seen the low ranking player get kicked. Other time I just get kick & have to try again lol.

Your right it’s stupid how often players vote kick other players because of rank. Just another reason why I’ve started to play other games.

I get that as well, im over 200 myslef (YAY!!) and its so stupid and frustrating at the same time. 

Large showdown - y-day almost impossible to join. WTF R*???