Zero hours days played

Danoli

Question

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the online thing, I'm level 20 but on my social club stats I haven't played at all, it says zero hours/days played. I asked Rockstar about this and the guy answered 'has it always been like this?' Then closed the problem.

I managed to link twitch to Rockstar and it came through yesterday but I don't have the sniper rifle because I 'haven't played.'

Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

On 9/5/2019 at 8:08 PM, Danoli said:

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the online thing, I'm level 20 but on my social club stats I haven't played at all, it says zero hours/days played. I asked Rockstar about this and the guy answered 'has it always been like this?' Then closed the problem.

I managed to link twitch to Rockstar and it came through yesterday but I don't have the sniper rifle because I 'haven't played.'

Any suggestions?

Yes I have been playing since day one beta and on my RS social club I have the same zero stats. So I wouldn't worry about it. Let RS know that you have not received it.   

Its bugged been playing since the start & it still says zero hours, as for the Carcano rifle mine took about a week to come through, just keep looking in the book until the cost is 0 you should also get the outfit, it might end Tue though as we get the new stuff?

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help, I hope the rifle comes before Tuesday, I cant remember how many times using a bolt action the animals have been to far away to hit, as soon as your within a couple of hundred foot the animals are away.

After much to and fro with Rockstar and hearing what you guys have said I think I could live with the zero hours/days bug, as long as I get that rifle!

Again Thank you for your help.