New update.

Saffron

Question

Just wondering how the new update will incorperate posse members because up til now theres not been alot to do. so playing with others has been needed but now most are gonna wanna run there own new roles and rank up.i wonder how rockstar have worked this one out.are peeps gonna be so helpful helping others rank up and not themselves or is it gonna be alot of put the ps4 offline for a while haha 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

It appears it will.  From their description of the Bounty hunter: 

Taking on an armed gang or bringing multiple targets to justice is made easier with the help of a Posse, who will all earn a cut of the final bounty. And keep in mind, bringing in targets alive will yield a greater reward.

.....so yeah, your friends / posse can be involved in these activities with you.  I suspect it may be similar to how the heists and such work in GTAVO where the cut can be determined by the leader or like the missions where the cut is essentially equal.  Maybe you can get more solo and less with a posse but the latter is much easier.  .....we'll just have to wait to see how all that works out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

It appears it will.  From their description of the Bounty hunter: 

Taking on an armed gang or bringing multiple targets to justice is made easier with the help of a Posse, who will all earn a cut of the final bounty. And keep in mind, bringing in targets alive will yield a greater reward.

.....so yeah, your friends / posse can be involved in these activities with you.  I suspect it may be similar to how the heists and such work in GTAVO where the cut can be determined by the leader or like the missions where the cut is essentially equal.  Maybe you can get more solo and less with a posse but the latter is much easier.  .....we'll just have to wait to see how all that works out.

Yh its definatley gonna be a cut like gtav but was wondering about the ranking up especially.those who have not made a posse will want to rank up in there own roles so was just curious kean if anyone has seen any mention.in gtav the cut the gang gets for sales or refills is measily really and not many want to help out.

1 hour ago, Saffron said:

Yh its definatley gonna be a cut like gtav but was wondering about the ranking up especially.those who have not made a posse will want to rank up in there own roles so was just curious kean if anyone has seen any mention.in gtav the cut the gang gets for sales or refills is measily really and not many want to help out.

Yeah, don;t really know.  I'm not sure if that;s something the leader (the one initiating the mission) will have more control over or there will be a set cut, etc.  I do know that when doing some missions with your group in GTAO, everyone gets the same.  

Sale missions are a small cut in gtav compared to the sale.and considering the amount of money in rdr2 i got a feeling it wont be huge cuts.obviously im speculating but was just curious if anyone had thoughts on the subject.reckon the trader role many will have to fill up alone and recruit to sell or as a posse help each other but i played gtav alot and from my experience people aint got the time to hunt 3 star deers and 3 star pigs and so on for someone else ranking up.tue will tell the tale and i have a whole wk off work apart from one meeting.so in gonna be fully engrosed tue morning i hope it drops.either way kean i feel optimistic about rdr2 and the future.love the game and excited about games of the future.played games for years from dizzy the egg to rdr2 and gtav.cant wait for ghost recon.things just get better despite the moaning.people just expect to much to soon.this game is a master piece of its time.i hope they keep it real,rough,and historical to the times 

• Like 1

This is great. A good reason to join a posse now. 

• Like 1