Tomorrow UK time of DLC

AnnieGetURGuns

Question

4 answers to this question

It is almost 4:30 AM in the UK and I am wide awake.  Seriously.  Suddenly I am five years old and it is Christmas eve.  I know if I just go back to sleep the update will get here quicker but I cannot.  11 to 12 hours to go.  Sighhhhhh.  

I have spent days trying to decide what to do first.  I think I am going to head into Valentine and check the stables for the new spaces and see if any new horses or tack have been added.  Then head over to the store and see what clothing items are available.  Are there going to be eyepatches, head bands, jewelry etc. available now?  Next, a visit to the gunsmith to see what has changed or been added for the guns etc. 

I then want to check out the character creator and see how that works.  I am pretty happy w/ how my character looks but I want to see all the changes they keep referencing.  I have read that there will be some new options etc.  

I know, sounds boring but I want to just get some bearings at first.  Then I might set up camp so I have a griefer free space to work from.  I have decided that I want to go on a ride and see if I can find Madame Nazar first.  Something about this Collector role just intrigues the heck out of me.  Once I find her and see about starting that role then I might head back to camp and find out how to start the trader role w/ Cripps. I want a camp dog and I really want that storage locker so I can get rid of some of these guns I do not use.   So much to do .. honestly, this is just beyond exciting.   The only thing I really, really wish for that has not been mentioned already is the ability to run into the gang.  I still want to go hunting w/ Charles, hang out w/ Arthur and Dutch and maybe fishing w/ Hosea.  LOL .. I know .. too much to ask but one can dream.  

• Like 1

Started early this morning.collecting all my meat and as many 3 star pelts on my horse as possible.the day has finally arrived.just hope it drops midday rather than the usual time of about 3.cannot wait for this one 

Stupid idea to collect the pelts as will probably be a hard download and not straight into the game.lucky someone in the U.S just told me that.would of waisted my time.i didnt even think about that.

Edited by Kean_1
combined consecutive posts