Backing up a Wagon?

fryguynation

Question

Does anyone know how to back up a wagon?  I have on multiple times lost missions because my wagon got stuck on rocks, trees & cliff walls and just this weekend I lost almost $400 in supplies because my wagon bounced off the road into some trees and I could not back up.  Yeah I know, stop drinking and driving but hey it's the old west right, no cork stopper in this bottle.  

5 answers to this question

The stupid horse stood at the Railway and ............…. run over!!! My insured hunting wagon was oké.

You can insure your wagon, but your horse is n't yours. I got to go back to the stable for another horse.  The animals were still in!!

Why can't you buy an own horse for the wagon and insure it?

Edited by Herta47

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:12 PM, fryguynation said:

Thanks, I do have the PS4 and will try this tonight.  So frustrated after working up my first full large wagon delivery and lost it all....  UGH....

This doesn't help, but I feel your pain.  I had to make a large run to Valentine Station over the weekend.  Was attacked by a human posse on arrival, fought them off but went back to the cart in a hurry (before they respawned), raced to the delivery point (all of 100yds away) and got the darned cart stuck between the fast travel post and the station fence.  Was wedged about 2m from the yellow delivery zone.  Lost the lot.

• Sad 1