How does one switch Frontier Roles

Paxterra

Question

I'm a bounty hunter but i would like to switch to  a trader role, how do I do that. Do I still need to use gold (No Twitch Prime)? Is it a full "switch" like can i still hunt bounties and hunt deer for a living? 

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Paxterra said:

I'm a bounty hunter but i would like to switch to  a trader role, how do I do that. Do I still need to use gold (No Twitch Prime)? Is it a full "switch" like can i still hunt bounties and hunt deer for a living? 

You can take part in all three roles at the same time. To become a trader, all you have to do is go to the post office and pick up th he letter from Cripps. Then locate him on you map and go meet with him. It will cost you 15 gold to start it up unless you're a PS4  player. To become a collector you have to find and talk to Madam Nazar. She can be hard to find since she's in a different location every day. When you do find her, buy a collector's bag for 15 gold unless you play GTA online and collected those playing cards. I would also recommend buying a shovel from her asap so you can dig up the collectibles buried in the ground. It is $350 for the shovel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

You can take part in all three roles at the same time. To become a trader, all you have to do is go to the post office and pick up th he letter from Cripps. Then locate him on you map and go meet with him. It will cost you 15 gold to start it up unless you're a PS4  player. To become a collector you have to find and talk to Madam Nazar. She can be hard to find since she's in a different location every day. When you do find her, buy a collector's bag for 15 gold unless you play GTA online and collected those playing cards. I would also recommend buying a shovel from her asap so you can dig up the collectibles buried in the ground. It is $350 for the shovel.

Thank you, that answered everything and more