Xbox Roleplaying?

BeggarBarnaby

I usually try to spend at least %50 of my online time trying to RP with others on xbox I was just wondering if anyone on here had any groups to do so, I am in a discord but they seem pretty closed off the few times i tried to join their sessions. I'd also really like to discuss update ideas to enhance that side of the game such as more intractable items, more immersive means of travel and also just all around more features and things to do.

In regard to finding other groups or creating your own to play with in RDO, you can browse or post a thread in our Posse Recruitment sub-forum. There are plenty of folks looking for others to join their posses or are looking for one themselves 

As for discussing update ideas, etc., feel free to do so here if you wish.

I'd really like for R* to add more functionality to the train stations I think you should be able to buy a train ticket and be able to get a ride on a passenger train, this would allow a passenger train to spawn with npc's and it would let you explore the train and maybe they could incorporate maybe new train cars like a food car where you can get food for meals as well as some cargo cars and additionally the passenger cars. I think this would allow players to get from one city to another with relative ease as well as give outlaws an opportunity to rob said trains hopefully with more player to npc interaction such as adding the Greet, Rob, Antagonize options under targeting them. Adding more variety to the trains would really liven up the tracks and make the post offices really feel like a great hub.

Also can we please get more enter-able structures in towns or even new shops in later updates to smaller towns like Emerald and Annesburg. I also would love to see a town/city relationship tracker which would allow the player to help or hurt the town and give them a certain reputation in the towns themselves and also maybe promote helping the town for more benefits or even perks. favoring a town may allow you to get away with more before calling the sheriff. Give me the option to really care about these beautiful locations that have been crafted to promote world building!

I think also adding new stranger events where players can be captured by bandits or muggers and other players would be notified to save them, that would be quite nice. Maybe make a good opportunity to make new pals

I think if they are to revamp the camp system to make it easier to place and keep a camp I think a method of using your binoculars to find possible areas for camp sites and then maybe press a button to initiate the cut scene of Cripps arriving to set up camp. Also changing spawning to where if you set it to at your camp whenever you load into a lobby you have to join a lobby with an open space for your camp and then boom you are there and ready to go. Finally the last major change they should allow you to have preset configurations for the camps layout you can choose from to make things look so much better also be able to change your main centerpiece from a table to other features and such.

If camps had more interactivity i would definitely spend a lot more time there, can we get more stuff to keep us busy or get the camp to be an actual camp like going to get firewood or chopping logs for a stockpile, fetching water to fill our horses troughs which could give them a stamina boost for a period of time, can we get a gun cleaning bench so we can get a thorough cleaning of the firearms that keep us safe, allow us to rest using our bed/bedroll and give the people who spent money on the larger tent and theme get more like perhaps the BH gets a bounty page or mini bounty board to go seek at a nearby area, the Trader can get a way where they can help Cripps craft goods faster, the collector can use the amusement attraction with the coin slot to give cryptic clues to where Madam Nazar is each day. I'd like to see our dogs not just be stuck in the rain when the weather changes. I also really want more npcs at camp this game could really use stuff like that over making it a shallow game. it has potential to be a great hybrid Adventure/MMO/Roleplaying game.

I love the camp system but I really see players in RDO really enjoying player housing for I imagine a multitude of reasons however I think that if they introduce the system they should offer it in a number of towns as well as maybe some new wilderness location but they should restrict home ownership to one property per player. with the ability to change homes if one so desires but with having one home it does not totally make a players camp irrelevant. I want the homes to have customization similar to the master penthouse in GTAO however more indepth and meaningful not so shallow and forced. If recruitable NPC's would be an option imagine having people taking care of the home such as staff or even share a home with other NPC's for passive benefits.