Hunting wagon glitch

Voltakid

Hi @Voltakid and welcome to the forums.

Just a little advice.....  You may want to craft a more clear explanation of what you are seeking assistance with (e.g. including details, a clearer description of your scenario, etc.).  It also goes a long way in encouraging others to chime in as they are more likely to help those willing to help themselves.   

What you wrote is a little cryptic to say the least.

I think I know now... whenever rockstar tries to fix something, they seem to break something else

If you are trying to view the inventory in your hunting wagon, you have to go to the tab on the far right OR hit LB once

Since yesterdays update, the game does not open you up on the correct tab... same with selling to the butcher or donating to cripps

at least camp spawns seem to be a lot more stable

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nshanny73 said:

I think I know now... whenever rockstar tries to fix something, they seem to break something else

If you are trying to view the inventory in your hunting wagon, you have to go to the tab on the far right OR hit LB once

Since yesterdays update, the game does not open you up on the correct tab... same with selling to the butcher or donating to cripps

at least camp spawns seem to be a lot more stable

Hope this helps

This was it! So so sorry for the vague wording but yes this fixed everything, you sir are a life saver i thought i was out 800$