Changing screen resolution after loading

Kilio

I just tried running the game but the resolution is all wrong and I cannot see the menu items to go to settings (it's off screen). I'm running 1080p so nothing out of the ordinary. Help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, shawn said:

Start playing the game and pause it, you should be able to see the menu to adjust the settings. Not sure why this happened to you but some games can be a bit buggy on different PCs. 

My game resolution is jacked. The game doesnt fit on the screen. I finally was able to figure out how to pull up the menu and It doesnt allow me to change any graphic settings and I cannot do them via geforce due to the stupid launcher BS. What a terrible set up. I have never once had this happen to me with a game I paid 60$ for. So frustrating. I have the latest drivers installed and so on.

Please keep in mind when posting that we are a fan site and not affiliated with Rockstar Games or TakeTwo.  We are simply fans like you of the game.  However, we do have a knowledgeable community here with all kinds of backgrounds and experience.  Chances are, someone might have the same problem as you and possibly even a solution or helpful advice.

Also, we would encourage you to submit a trouble ticket with Rockstar if you are having problems with the game.  Even with known issues it's important that people continue to submit their reports with R* as it might help provide them with an idea of what the problem may be and perhaps even expedite a fix.  Try to be as descriptive as possible in your feedback.

Below is the link to the Rockstar Support site.  Responses are typically within 24 hrs during the week IME but I believe they ask to allow 48:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507