Bounty Hunter Tonics Satchel

rdr200%

Question

Hey there,

I have just got the tonics satchel upgrade in Bounty hunting. But when i go and read it; it does not appear as learned (no tick), likewise with the reverse revolver spin?  Any ideas on how to get around this?

Edited by rdr200%

3 answers to this question

It does that. But you should notice in your satchel under the tonic tab,  that you can carry 30 potent tonics & 20 special tonics. Instead of the normal 20 potent & 10 special.

For the gun spins to see if that’s working. Have your revolvers in your hand / double click the LB (on Xbox) & hold RB, this will prompt the gun spinning tricks menu you’ve learned so far & hit the corresponding button to do the tricks.

Edited by C20Dragon
Added more info
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rdr200% said:

Brilliant - thanks for this i can see 20/30 in tonics..... 

i use ps4 so not too sure about the button presses for that.However, i am using sawn off shotguns and i know i cant do tricks with them apart from making heads and limbs disappear.

I looked up ps4 controller buttons. I think LB (on Xbox) is L1 for (ps4) & RB is R1.

Everyone starts with the cattlemen revolver, you should be able to test it with that.

• Like 2

Brilliant - thanks for this i can see 20/30 in tonics..... 

i use ps4 so not too sure about the button presses for that.However, i am using sawn off shotguns and i know i cant do tricks with them apart from making heads and limbs disappear.

i will give my cattleman a try out and see. thank you. 

Edited by Kean_1
combined consecutive posts