[RESOLVED] it defaults to windowed borderless????

Trespasser

Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. Also, please post PC-specific posts in this PC subforum.  I would appreciate it as it helps you, me and keeps the forums a bit tidier. 

Thanks for posting the solution you found as well.   Some folks will post a problem, find an answer and then not share that information.  I appreciate that you did.

• Kean_1 changed the title to [RESOLVED] it defaults to windowed borderless????
On 11/11/2019 at 1:01 AM, Kean_1 said:

Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. Also, please post PC-specific posts in this PC subforum.  I would appreciate it as it helps you, me and keeps the forums a bit tidier. 

Thanks for posting the solution you found as well.   Some folks will post a problem, find an answer and then not share that information.  I appreciate that you did.

there's a reason for multiple threads. when no response is available, the tendency is to repeat esp. to get the attention of anyone from Rockstar support. But yeah, i get ya. Rules are rules and need to be followed. 

Edited by Trespasser

44 minutes ago, Trespasser said:

there's a reason for multiple threads. when no response is available, the tendency is to repeat esp. to get the attention of anyone from Rockstar support. But yeah, i get ya. Rules are rules and need to be followed. 

Well, a couple of things.....

RDR2.org is not affiliated with R* or Take Two. This is a fan site and there are no representatives from R* that openly interact here.  

To get the attention of R* Support, you can already do that through opening a trouble ticket via R* Support here:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.73562000.387525033.1573566937-1955112014.1545627341

The forum rules were created for a reason. The fact is that it's not fair to the rest of the community members if we allowed people to continually bump threads or post duplicates because they though their issue, topic, idea, suggestions, etc. warranted an exception above others. 

It also clutters the forums and makes it more difficult for people to navigate, participate in discussions, find threads, etc. 

Sometimes, reviving old threads is fine as is continuing a discussion which will naturally let topics filter to the top. However, posting "bump" to put your thread on top of everyone else's or creating multiple threads is not.  Also, it's not like these threads in question are getting buried on the second or third page.  

....so yeah, "rules are rules" but they were created on a whim. They are there for a reason and that reason is with the interest of the site and the community in mind.

Thank you.