yellow quest online

NeKryXe

looks like no one plays the story quests online. it's ultra ultra rare to get lucky in a matchmaking, and usually we get a group that just ruin the game when stealth is needed. in one month i was only able to finish 3 of those quests and i tried a lot.

is there any scheme to launch it alone? i really don't need a group for those quests.

Try creating a posse with just you in it and see if that might help.  

I recall having an issue once with randoms joining but my friend and I were able to get past it with an option(?).  Sorry, I just don't remember as I haven't don't them in so long.  .....check the options in the Free Roam menu, etc.  Hopefully someone will chime in though.

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

Try creating a posse with just you in it and see if that might help.  

I recall having an issue once with randoms joining but my friend and I were able to get past it with an option(?).  Sorry, I just don't remember as I haven't don't them in so long.  .....check the options in the Free Roam menu, etc.  Hopefully someone will chime in though.

i'll try. but i tested it with a friend and it closed the posse. never tried alone anyway.

nope. didn't start either.

well... hunting an story is 2 things to forget online. looks like it's just a bounty hunter game after all :)

150 min trying to get a matchmaking on a quest...

i can't even understand if the quests are bugged or if there's not much people playing this game on pc.

the worst is that it's not ultra hard to launch a quest but they also put a short time limit waiting for someone... so, i have to be constantly restarting the match making over and over again hundreds of times.

i hope that someone releases a mod to restart the matchmaking automatically.

Screenshot 2019-12-01 20-37-40.jpg

btw... the time limit is 3 minutes.

they are completely *****.  they put a wait limit of 3 minutes on quests that no one plays.

Edited by Kean_1
Combined consecutive posts