Explaine HUD!

Question

Hey i am having a hard time understanding the icon displays ABOVE the minimap. So first and foremost I see i have 4 icons i know 2 are for my horse and the others are specifically for me. What i dont understand is that the INSIDE fills up/depletes how ever their is also a half ring around the OUTSIDE as well? Can someone explaine both of these to me?

3 answers to this question

The difference between the inner core & your outer core is that you can progress the outer core & increase the half circle to a full circle.

To do this for your health / heart is to fish. To increase your stamina just sprint around with your character. For your dead eye kill enemies or skin animals. The max level for your outer core is 10, you can check your progression by opening the pause menu / click player / select your player / click either health, stamina or dead eye. Here you will see progression & what level you are on.

When depleting your outer core you will have no side effect from that. But once you deplete your inner core you will notice your screen changing colors & fading in & out. Obvious your inner health core depleted means your dead. Depleting your inner stamina means your tired & will move sluggish. depleting your dead eye means you will be less accurate using a gun.

The outer cores can be buffed to gold by using tonics which will make the outer cores last longer. The inner cores can be buffed too. By eating big game meats cooked with specific herbs. Thyme big game will give you gold dead eye core. Oregano big game will give you gold stamina core & minty big game will give you gold health core. If you have the Trader role you can buy the stew pot & cook recipes. Cripps special & superior stew will fully restore all inner cores to gold for up to 3 in-game days.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xXxdivinexXx said:

how  do i get a hold of this Superior stew?  😁

Have to buy the Trader role first. Then go to your camp & access the wilderness outfitters. Select equipment & here you can buy the stew pot for $650.00. Then you can make superior stew with big game meat. It take 3 big game meat to make the stew.

• Like 2