When your Squad is LIT

22 hours ago, liquidfire said:

I was sitting here waiting for someone to be on fire. You did not disappoint. That is hilarious LOL

How do you get small clips from Twitch like this? 

I use Shadowplay and Twitch but you can use OBS.

You can either stream it and in my twitch settings set to save my past broadcast for 14 days. Then I click on the past broadcast video on my twich videos page and it gives you a highlight option on the bottom right. It bring you to an cool little editor and you can make a quick highlight. (all video files saved to twitch servers)

If you dont feel like streaming you can always set shadow play to save the last 5 or 10 mins of video by using alt F10. This will create a video file on your hard drive which you can play with any video player on full screen (I use VLC video) and then stream the video and highlight like above.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 9:42 PM, NastyNatives said:

I use Shadowplay and Twitch but you can use OBS.

You can either stream it and in my twitch settings set to save my past broadcast for 14 days. Then I click on the past broadcast video on my twich videos page and it gives you a highlight option on the bottom right. It bring you to an cool little editor and you can make a quick highlight. (all video files saved to twitch servers)

If you dont feel like streaming you can always set shadow play to save the last 5 or 10 mins of video by using alt F10. This will create a video file on your hard drive which you can play with any video player on full screen (I use VLC video) and then stream the video and highlight like above.

Thanks man. Going to try some of this out. I am not very experience when it comes to recording game play but for those funny moments and the memes, I want to be able to do some recording. 

• Haha 1