Moonshiner Help

I am having trouble getting the Moonshiner to load.  I am Level 5 trader, I have at least 20 gold, and I have seen Ms. Fike at Emerald Ranch.  When I go to the screen that has the picture of the Moonshiner and press x it just goes to the black and white load screen for hours.  

Well, there have been several issues with servers, missions getting stuck at loading etc, since the new update. So it's probably related to that. If it happens consistently, sending in a support ticket is probably your best bet.

That said, the Moonshine shack costs 25 gold. I wouldn't think not having enough gold would cause you to get stuck on the load screen... but who knows.

• Like 1

Moonshiner role is a joke right now. With the mash starting over and losing $50 almost every time and then the moonshine is ready and it sticks on the loading screen causing you to lose everything that way or when you finally get to do a run and it one bump in the road and lose 10 bottles of shine. It`s crazy right now  lol. Also i`ve learned to turn in my pelts for my Trader role before trying a Moonshine run. When it sticks on the loading screen you lose all your pelts as well so it`s a double whammy.

Edited by Fish47375