Impossible Daily Challenges

Also funny - though perhaps not so much for you: I just logged on for ten minutes to do a few dailies, as I've been doing the last few days. So I drank some alcohol, cleaned some guns, changed my buckle, and as I drove a hundred yards out of camp to quickly find a horse to jump onto, I got ambushed. :)

• Like 1

The few times I decided to do a daily, it would either not count something I know I did or it would be something like this where I simply couldn't complete one of the tasks so I stopped bothering. 

30 minutes ago, flu007 said:

Also funny - though perhaps not so much for you: I just logged on for ten minutes to do a few dailies, as I've been doing the last few days. So I drank some alcohol, cleaned some guns, changed my buckle, and as I drove a hundred yards out of camp to quickly find a horse to jump onto, I got ambushed. :)

no! really!!?? :D

oh! man... i've been playing today all day, and the only random event i got was
the usual error 0x20010006.

that's crazy! but i'm happy for you :)

What I do to spawn an ambush is: Go to  Lemoyne, in Bayou Nwa, go to the road along the Kamassa River, head north on that road (it will take you along to the left of the Stranger's shack; but as soon as you  get past the fork that would take you over the covered bridge that heads to Rhodes, turn your back to the direction you want to go (north) for  a minute or two (this will allow the game to spawn the ambush). Then head north along the road and the ambush should spawn (you should see the carriage block your path).  If not, travel down the road (north) and back and repeat. You should be able to spawn the ambush. 

Hopefully this isn't as confusing as it looks. It really does work for me, though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Balto352 said:

What I do to spawn an ambush is: Go to  Lemoyne, in Bayou Nwa, go to the road along the Kamassa River, head north on that road (it will take you along to the left of the Stranger's shack; but as soon as you  get past the fork that would take you over the covered bridge that heads to Rhodes, turn your back to the direction you want to go (north) for  a minute or two (this will allow the game to spawn the ambush). Then head north along the road and the ambush should spawn (you should see the carriage block your path).  If not, travel down the road (north) and back and repeat. You should be able to spawn the ambush. 

Hopefully this isn't as confusing as it looks. It really does work for me, though.

oh yeah! that worked out flawless! thanks a lot :D