• Go to store 
  • Buy Candy

~ extended scenario

• Enter Bank
  • Pull up Masks
  • Shoot the place up
  • Steal some Gold - minimal
  • Escape Rhodes

(downside is you are unable to convert Gold to Bucks - jail time / server wide bounty )

Thoughts?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Boot Smith said:

@Kean_1  I think having a ~ in the title of the previous 2 posts broke the internet.  Would you be so kind mate as to remove.  Ta.

We can't access them either so I guess the take-away from all this is to not use the tilde character in titles.  :)

12 hours ago, Boot Smith said:
  • Go to Rhodes
  • Enter Bank
  • Cash in Gold for Green Backs
  • Pay a small - very small - conversion charge
  • Exit Bank
  • Go to store 
  • Buy Candy

~ extended scenario

• Enter Bank
  • Pull up Masks
  • Shoot the place up
  • Steal some Gold - minimal
  • Escape Rhodes

(downside is you are unable to convert Gold to Bucks - jail time / server wide bounty )

Thoughts?

The bank is locked for me. 

Couldn’t agree more on that, animal spawns of course, and also the mash price always resets after you turn the system off and back on again .... on top of, I do the random moonshine events to help my business but go to the shack and prices are still 50.00 until I run a bootlegger mission. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

... but go to the shack and prices are still 50.00 until I run a bootlegger mission. 

I've stopped doing those, waste of Ammo, unless you want XP or some looting.  Has no effect as far as I can tell on Mash price.

Pus, doing a bootlegger and one mission used to get it down to $10 but I can't get it lower than $20 now I have the Copper Still.

Edited by Boot Smith

3 hours ago, Boot Smith said:

I've stopped doing those, waste of Ammo, unless you want XP or some looting.  Has no effect as far as I can tell on Mash price.

Pus, doing a bootlegger and one mission used to get it down to $10 but I can't get it lower than $20 now I have the Copper Still.

I don’t do as many as I used to, only for looting and dailies ... and yeah, I’m fully upgraded too .. but mash prices won’t go lower than 30.00 ... I don’t understand how’s things like that and the animal spawn haven’t been patched yet ... now when updates are announced, I get more nervous about what’s gonna be screwed up more than I get excited for the new stuff ...