Treasure after finishing epilogue 1 and 2

Hello to all,

I apologize if this topic has been discussed before. I finished the game, all the way through epilogue 2, and am now in "Free Roam."  On more than one occasion I've gotten an on screen notice that there are treasure maps available. As far as I know, I've found all of the treasure, at least all of the one's that are in the "Players Guide." Am I missing something?  Thanks

SEMPER FI

I'm not sure about treasure maps, but I've had a couple of gold bar locations respawn for me multiple times. For example, I've gotten gold bars from Limpany (the small burned out settlement southwest of the Horseshoe Overlook camp) numerous times as both Arthur and John.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Parzival said:

I'm not sure about treasure maps, but I've had a couple of gold bar locations respawn for me multiple times. For example, I've gotten gold bars from Limpany (the small burned out settlement southwest of the Horseshoe Overlook camp) numerous times as both Arthur and John.

I've also found quite a few "Lock Boxes" that have "Respawn" a few times. Ill check out Limpany again. Thanks