Started this game 2 weeks ago....

And I'm still like, 'whoa'. After coming off another playthrough of GTAV, I thought this game was going to be tame... I am absolutely blown away by how good this game is! In two weeks I have only managed to get through about 20%. There is soooo much to see and so many places to explore.

Being someone who absolutely loves to spend as much time as I can in New Orleans, I find the city of Saint Denis absolutely beautiful! Everytime I'm in Saint Denis now, I find another landmark that was pulled from NO... And, the level of detail is incredible.

Just had to take a break from the game to say something.usps tracking showbox speed test

Edited by marvelsferb7

Take your time with the story missions! There are so many other things to do that kind of help you explore new areas. Things like hunting requests, dinosaur bones, dream-catchers, challenges...

To get the absolute best out of the game, it's probably best to have two or three goes at it - then you start learning how to balance the story line, your ability increases, and the side missions and challenges.

Glad you're enjoying the game.