Traveling to Mexico And 'Canada'!?

STN357

So I saw the videos of players laughing themselves into Mexico and I've been successful in doing it a few times. Now I've launched myself Northwest that I can't get back up. This isn't a ploy to advertise my page or anything like it but on my Twitch, I was able to get there! It's insane! 

https://m.twitch.tv/2ndtonone357/profile I launched to both places and started running around the forts, buttes, valleys and mountain ranges as well as falling into an abyss and not being able to move. Check it out, after the 2:45:00 mark. It's golden, I swear! 

My buddy and I were able to launch ourselves to 'Mexico' and extremely North of the map in what I called 'Canada' and we were able to link up and run around looking at all the sites and everything. It was a helluva time before I died by horse killing us. 

A long video that I'll edit later but it's a livestream from us playing around and successfully going to 'Mexico'

https://youtu.be/xrvaW19ksKI

Edited by Kean_1
combined consecutive posts

@STN357  That Twitch video is less than the time you mention (2:45:00) and the YT video is over 3 hours long.  Might want to give folks a time stamp to fast forward to on that one.

Here's a quick video showing Emma Kent from Eurogamer using the glitch to launch herself into Mexico and a link to her article explaining how to do it:

• Like 1

Well, one of my pals and I tried to get into Mexico by going across the San Luis or whatever that river is called.

We actually found a spot where you can get across the river, but it's very difficult to get up the cliff over there. After like 2 hours of trying we called it quits. That wasn't before I used most of my stock of horse stimulant trying to get my horse across a different spot in the river though.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

@STN357  That Twitch video is less than the time you mention (2:45:00) and the YT video is over 3 hours long.  Might want to give folks a time stamp to fast forward to on that one.

Here's a quick video showing Emma Kent from Eurogamer using the glitch to launch herself into Mexico and a link to her article explaining how to do it:

Much appreciated! I was gonna do that but I'm just a busy as dude irl so I shared what I had. I'll make a few footnotes and update it. I appreciate the backup. I flew over there at least 4-5 times, I'll dig them up and update them. Again much appreciated.