Teleporters and Bombs

You're on PC I'm guessing?  No, hacking is still something that is a problem on that platform and I would expect it always will be until they tire of it.  PC has always been that way to some degree in all games I have played when I was building and playing on them decades before I moved over to console.  

I've never experienced this type of hacking in WOW, EVE, SWTOR, Rift, or any other online mmorpgs. I have a ps4, but my computer is so much nicer and enjoyable.

Thanks for the response and I understand this is not rock star, but always hopeful people from their look or at least desire some connection with their subscribers.

On 2/20/2021 at 3:11 PM, Tecnopagan said:

I've never experienced this type of hacking in WOW, EVE, SWTOR, Rift, or any other online mmorpgs. I have a ps4, but my computer is so much nicer and enjoyable.

Thanks for the response and I understand this is not rock star, but always hopeful people from their look or at least desire some connection with their subscribers.

This is I pretty much why I only play the game on consoles. Shame because the graphics are nice on PC. 

Edited by Vendetta
1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

This is I pretty much why I only play the game on consoles. Shame because the graphics are nice on PC. 

Personally, I was never bothered by the sacrifice in graphics given the benefits (in my case at least) when I switched full time to console.  The issue was even less so on PS4 and will be much less when I can get my hands on a PS5.  I guess it also makes a difference when I'm gaming on a 60" big screen 6-7 feet away on my couch vs. being only a couple feet from a monitor in my office.