Planters Baun and Robard Farm don't have their names written on the map

Johnny99

Question

It's annoying... I have their names written on the map on a save from my previous playthrough, but in my current playthrough for some reason they are missing from the map despite the fact that I have visited them. Any idea how to fix this?

6 answers to this question

I know its late, but I just found a solution, at least for Robards Farm... I replayed an older story mission (menu Progress - Story) and rode to the place (I did it with Chapter 3, The course of true love II, because you can freeroam, dont have any companions, etc...). When I got there, the bodies were there and after Arthur saying something about the scene, the name appeared on the map. Finished the mission - bam, name was still on the map. Hope this works for anyone reading!

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That's what I was thinking. But just like @thepoodlescore, I've never seen a name on it either.

It's a known bug in the game for some people. I just checked both my current Story Mode saves (one older and one started new a few days ago) and Robard Farm and Planters Baun are both marked for me.

gHLisLI.png

S4YI1Op.png

Edited by Parzival