Artwork hits North London

Archbell

The artwork ain't new but I was pleased to see some Red Dead Redemption II artwork up on my road.

I was completely plastered, struggling to get back to my yard when I spotted it so the pictures I took are a tad blurry.

IMG_20181011_225734.thumb.jpg.65176e0fec1713353b452dcf21139f23.jpg

IMG_20181011_225704.thumb.jpg.5ea7932007f808b2f0659391fa6d8754.jpg

This game was officially announced over two years ago and it's been so far away for so long that now with release just under two weeks away, I feel Red Dead Redemption II's launch is gonna sneak up on me and I'll end up being busy when it drops.

2 hours ago, Purple Cactus said:

I want every single one of those posters.

Same, I was contemplating how I would go about stripping them off the billboard without tearing them or being caught but unfortunately the billboard is on a fairly busy main road and people round here can never mind their own business and love calling the police.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Archbell said:

Same, I was contemplating how I would go about stripping them off the billboard without tearing them or being caught but unfortunately the billboard is on a fairly busy main road and people round here can never mind their own business and love calling the police.

My local Fedex Kinkos is great.  I just take hi-res scans or digitals in there and they'll blow them up to whatever size I need on high-gloss poster sized sheets.  The don't care if it's protected work or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 3:12 PM, Archbell said:

I know the one Gamestop not too far from here has several of the posters in smaller sizes. I am going to see if I can get some off of them. Assuming none of the workers already called dibs. I used to know a guy who worked there but I think he quit which sucks. He would have stole them for me lol