Jump to content

Red Dead Redemption 2 GFX PACK


DylBandit
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear all,

Calling all Photoshop users and graphic designers, this one is for you. Today I wanted to release a GFX pack I made exclusively for this community. I have put together a texture/graphic pack which can be used for YouTube thumbnails, wallpapers, signature designs, it's up to you! 

All images were extracted from Rockstar's website. Including high quality render photos of Red Dead Redemption 2 characters, wallpapers, textures, logos and a custom Photoshop template I made for YouTube thumbnails in PSD format. You need Photoshop to run and open this file. 

Here is some previews and samples: 

This is a preview of the PSD template:

Preview.thumb.PNG.86d80918ab40288c4f30ddc0c2bfa7ad.PNG

This is everything you will be getting in the GFX Pack file:

Preview2.thumb.PNG.26cc03033319ace551f8b01bbdf79b25.PNG

This image I made using the GFX Pack:

FirstThumbNailVideo.thumb.jpg.162b9722f343fd79189dc7a6084f536f.jpg

 

I hope you enjoy this pack, and feel free to do whatever you want with it. I am releasing this pack in .ZIP format, so make sure you have WinRAR before downloading this pack, and then extract to desktop. 

 

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8793adc3fdfbc3a221e32a43c7823b794a23d459ede29af291c73ee4c6e530ac/detection

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1dyey3ot7ehjqf/RDR2+GFX+PACK+V1.zip

 

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message me or post a comment below.

ENJOY!

Edited by DylBandit
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DiamondDave said:

Shame. I don't use PS. I only use Gimp... you know, the poor man's PS... lol

These look good though. I mess around a lot with this kind of stuff. Always making thumbnails for my friend's youtube channel.

Thanks I'm glad you like it. Once the game releases, more official art will be exposed to the public. Then, I will probably make a bigger and better pack, but for right now, official artwork and good quality PNG files are limited, so this is why I gathered everything in the mix. 

 

9 hours ago, DiamondDave said:

Shame. I don't use PS. I only use Gimp... you know, the poor man's PS... lol

These look good though. I mess around a lot with this kind of stuff. Always making thumbnails for my friend's youtube channel.

I know the forum rules state we cannot talk about anything illegal, but there are other ways to get Photoshop. Staying within the forum rules, you would have to google that task yourself, but it's completely doable and easy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Appreciate that! Unfortunately I do not have PS neither. Appreciate the art though and would be something I would have tried to use for some videos. Nice job!

@TheHansonGoons

Thank you very much and I highly appreciate your response! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DylBandit said:

I know the forum rules state we cannot talk about anything illegal, but there are other ways to get Photoshop. Staying within the forum rules, you would have to google that task yourself, but it's completely doable and easy. 

I was actually offered it for free on another forum from a member I was somewhat close with, this was maybe 3 years back. I didn't have any use for it then so I didn't bother with it. Wish I would have kept it. I will look into this. I am not big on piracy though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great job man! Thank you for this. 
Planning on doing some video content with the graphics if there's a Rockstar Editor available in the game.

Edited by Alex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DiamondDave said:

I was actually offered it for free on another forum from a member I was somewhat close with, this was maybe 3 years back. I didn't have any use for it then so I didn't bother with it. Wish I would have kept it. I will look into this. I am not big on piracy though.

Sometimes one has to do what they gotta do. 

 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Great job man! Thank you for this. 
Planning on doing some video content with the graphics if there's a Rockstar Editor available in the game.

Thank you very much and no problem sir! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...