You'll Be Able to Race, Duel and Much More!

DylBandit

So there is more leaks regarding Red Dead Online. Everyone knows Properties, Adversary Modes, PvE mode, and Vehicles you can purchase are coming to RDO. However, there is a new leak that Racing, Deathmatches, and dueling will also be in the game. 

The first half of this leak is from Fireboyd78 - not me, so credit to him.

These parameters are from Red Dead Redemption 2's inputs:

• INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_INFO_PLAYERS
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_SWITCH_RESPAWN
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_INFORM_LAW
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_RESPAWN
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_DUEL
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_PARLEY
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_FEUD
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_DEAD_LEADER_FEUD
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_RACE_RESPAWN
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_PREDATOR_ABILITY
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_SPECTATE_PLAYER_NEXT
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_SPECTATE_PLAYER_PREV
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_SPECTATE_HIDE_HUD
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_SPECTATE_PLAYER_OPTIONS
  • INPUT_MULTIPLAYER_LEADERBOARD_SCROLL_HUD

The most interesting of these are Respawn, Inform Law, Duel, Parley, Feud and Leader Feud. Also there is a thing called "Predator Ability" which we are not sure what this is, but we can only guess it's part of animals in the wild, and hunting them. We clearly know animals are in the game because of the Red Dead Online trophies. "Butchered - Sell 20 items to the Butcher in Red Dead Online" 

We also know that the intro cut scene to Red Dead Online will include a prison breakout. 

This leak is from RockstarIntel, and they discovered mission types, including confirmation of races. 

The list is not final:

• Mission
  • Deathmatch
  • Race

This is all the leaks we have so far, and if you haven't seen the other leaks I discussed, you can view it here: https://www.rdr2.org/forums/topic/1461-leaked-list-of-vehicles-properties/

Source: https://rockstarintel.com/youll-be-able-to-race-duel-and-much-more-in-red-dead-online/

Edited by DylBandit
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 4:08 PM, HIGHHorse said:

RIP offline social life... I hardly knew thee. 

This is insane! The amount of things we will be able to do online... RDR2 is going to take over and I bet it has a lot of other online games worried. HAHAHA!!

I'm very excited about online, I hope it's a smooth launch and we get a release date soon. However, knowing the amounts of people going to play Red Dead Online, the launch will most likely be a little shaky at first. 

It would not surprise me in the least if they have similar issues that GTA V Online had in the beginning. Servers kept crashing because so many people were trying to all get on at once. Only so much servers can handle and day one will likely have a lot of setbacks. I plan on waiting until the game is out of Beta before I even bother playing it.

35 minutes ago, dIV4r said:

It would not surprise me in the least if they have similar issues that GTA V Online had in the beginning. Servers kept crashing because so many people were trying to all get on at once. Only so much servers can handle and day one will likely have a lot of setbacks. I plan on waiting until the game is out of Beta before I even bother playing it.

I heard Rockstar teamed up with a big server company which will be a better system so that we all don't crash when Red Dead Online comes out due to traffic. 

On 11/6/2018 at 8:14 PM, DylBandit said:

I heard Rockstar teamed up with a big server company which will be a better system so that we all don't crash when Red Dead Online comes out due to traffic. 

I hope this is true man. I am still going to wait just cause I don't want to put my time into the game, really enjoy it, and something happens in beta that causes me to lose all my stuff or something.

On 11/7/2018 at 11:08 PM, dIV4r said:

I hope this is true man. I am still going to wait just cause I don't want to put my time into the game, really enjoy it, and something happens in beta that causes me to lose all my stuff or something.

Rockstar will more than likely address our progress will either stay with our character or be erased after the Beta phase, we just have to wait until they give us more information.