Crackling audio

Heshan

Have you ever had a crack in the audio during some action in the game like looting an enemy or selectiong weapons and items? For me the crack occurs in the right ear. I need to know if it's just me that this happens or someone else.

Thank you.

Edited by Heshan

18 hours ago, Heshan said:

Have you ever had a crack in the audio during some action in the game like looting an enemy or selectiong weapons and items? For me the crack occurs in the right ear. I need to know if it's just me that this happens or someone else.

Thank you.

Never had this happen, it's definitely your headphones.

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, jihiro said:

I didnt hear anything in that video, i'd say its definitely something wrong on your end.

agreed.  I play the game 99% of the time using headphones, have no audio issues at all until my batteries start to die in the controller.  Definitely a local issue, upgrade your headphones, get new batteries.

Check the connections. Sometimes unplugging, and plugging back in, can help these types of issues. 

If you have different headphones, you could try them out. That will help narrow down what's causing it. 

• 10 months later...

Yes, at least I'm not alone, I get quite a lot of crackling  with my Logitech g533 headset. Doesn't happen in any other games so it cant be my headset aswell as other people having the issue. We just need a fix at some point from Rockstar.