Fast honor + horse bonding tip!

PunkBuster

I know this is common sense already but if you go around Saint Denis and greet everyone you see, you get honor for every 3rd-4th person you greet. People say Blackwater is good too but I can’t confirm that since I can’t get into Blackwater without being chased like a damn dog with rabies by pet patrol. 

An added bonus is that you can do this and increase your horse bond at the same time without much effort. Just lead your newly acquired horse (or horse with bond level lower than 4) and just walk around leading your horse. You gain horse bond pretty fast this way, although it may take a little while.

i posted this to share that this is an amazing combo of activities that only benefits the player. Hope you guys enjoyed this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Did not know greeting people did that.  Played the whole story being evil, now I'm trying to get good so I can buy all the outfits and it's not easy.  As one of the train ticket booth guys once said.. "Oooohh, you've been a bad boy!"  This should make it a hell of a lot easier, even if it does take a long time.

42 minutes ago, KRooKeD KRoW said:

Did not know greeting people did that.  Played the whole story being evil, now I'm trying to get good so I can buy all the outfits and it's not easy.  As one of the train ticket booth guys once said.. "Oooohh, you've been a bad boy!"  This should make it a hell of a lot easier, even if it does take a long time.

Glad you found this helpful ^^ people say that chapter 6, you gain/lose x1.5 honor to every honor action you perform. This would be even more useful then. I gave up on being good at the beginning of the game, so I went evil for more money making opportunities, but now I’m at a pretty good spot financially and I got all the guns I can carry, along with a good horse and some outfits that I’m pretty much set to stray from my evil ways, and I’m still on chapter 2 !