How do you get to the final missions?

DLKnives

Question

I've done the first 6 for a while now and nothing comes up. I read or heard that if your honor was way high (mine was) you had to get it down to trigger the final missions. I have got my honor down to where it started - right in the middle, but still nothing. Do I have to get it even lower? Help!

Thx in advance!

12 answers to this question

Basically you honor needs to be th complete polar opposite of whatever it was when you completed the previous missions. If you were good, go bad. If you were bad, go good. Doesnt hurt to go all the way in whichever direction either since you will complete a challenge for both full honor and lowest dishonor and also receive a decent looking belt buckle for each as well. Good luck

• Like 2

On 12/12/2018 at 1:51 PM, RED_DEADMAN said:

Basically you honor needs to be th complete polar opposite of whatever it was when you completed the previous missions. If you were good, go bad. If you were bad, go good. Doesnt hurt to go all the way in whichever direction either since you will complete a challenge for both full honor and lowest dishonor and also receive a decent looking belt buckle for each as well. Good luck

That's awful Red!! You really mean that I've got to go and shoot the place up willy-nilly.  Oh well, its a dirty job but someone has to do it I suppose...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tenti said:

I know, but everytime I skin stuff it raises my honour level, just can't get to maximum dishonour!!

I got from max honor to max dishonor easily by doing this. Slaughtering lots of civilians, especially women is key as is doing it in brutal fashion like pulling out your knife, tackling them and executing them with a throat slit. Killing lawmen isn't as effective. They're  more for gaining XP.

• Haha 1