Greetings!

Padalex

Howdy everyone, Padalex here. I’ve been playing RDR2 for 2 months now I think and have completed the story, on my second playthrough right now. I also play Online with some of my friends, but spend most of my time in single player until more Online content comes out.

I am a down to earth person who talks about everything and I love game photography (and so happy that this game has a fully functional 19th century camera).

My playstyle is varied, but I usually like to take my time and explore everything, else I feel like I got to backtrack all the time or even do everything over again to get the full experience.

Looking forward to get to know some of you! (I’d say everyone, but that’s virtually impossible). 

• Like 1

Hi Padalex. There's so much to explore in storymode isn't there? And those Night Folk and other NPCs made the world rich and alive. I'm tempted to replay it at a much slower pace myself.

Online is fun enough (for a beta) but after a while the grind becomes real. I've played it every day (almost!) since it came online and am only at level 40something and miss the richness of the story version. And those PvP sessions can be really tough. I'm average at them so don't get the XP to make them all that worthwhile but shall up my game :D

Anyway, Padalex, hi, and happy new year.

8 hours ago, MaryW said:

Hi Padalex. There's so much to explore in storymode isn't there? And those Night Folk and other NPCs made the world rich and alive. I'm tempted to replay it at a much slower pace myself.

Online is fun enough (for a beta) but after a while the grind becomes real. I've played it every day (almost!) since it came online and am only at level 40something and miss the richness of the story version. And those PvP sessions can be really tough. I'm average at them so don't get the XP to make them all that worthwhile but shall up my game :D

Anyway, Padalex, hi, and happy new year.

Hi Mary! Story mode is huge, and thinking that a game like GTA V still has surprises for my brother that has played it ever since release, I think this game will have an insane longevity, especially considering they haven’t released any major updates/DLCs yet.

Online is a bit grindy at the moment, yes, but I’ve found a posse to play with and we’re having so much fun just screwing around between missions. Hilarious and unexpected things can happen in games like these which compensates for the grinding.

And hi! Happy new year to you as well. :)

5 hours ago, CrabApples said:

Welcome to the forum man. I am about to start my second playthrough tonight. Thought I would start off the new year right. 

I been enjoying online more than I thought I would but nothing beats exploring solo offline.

Thanks! Awesome, good luck with that. :) Story beats Online, agreed, but after some updates I’m sure I’ll be able to enjoy Online just as much.