Honor Loss For Robbing Coaches

PoochieMoo

Question

How much honor do you lose for robbing a stage coach? I'm playing as an honorable Arthur, but I feel like playing honorably seriously limits all the things I can do in the game (train robberies, bank robberies, etc.). Will robbing a coach have a serious impact on my honor level?

4 answers to this question

@PoochieMoo you can always just fish and throw them back to regain honor, or just greet people as you pass them. 

I can't find a specific number for robbing a coach, but the biggest honor penalty mentioned in the guide is -20 (hold up a shopkeeper and steal from register/safe). For reference, max honor is 320, with 280 being the last perk (50% discount at all shops). I believe you have to get to a certain point in the story before you can achieve max honor though. You can also earn +5 honor just by paying off your bounty, so you really shouldn't be too worried about it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Glopez said:

I always did this to keep myself balanced. I never thought to fish and throw them back for honor but now I know lol 

With a little effort, you can also angle yourself so you toss them back on shore. You still get the honor, and you end up with a pile of fish to pick up and sell. 

Found that out on accident lol