Blessed are the Meek? Missiln

gamerfan1010

Just now, gamerfan1010 said:

What’s the best weapon to use to get the 15 headshots? I was thinking varmit rifle bit idk how well that would work in the beginning with the lawmen and townspeople so close-any advice woujd be appreciated 😀

varmint is good for headshots, really any weapon can be used with aim assist for easy headshots except the sniper rifles. Aim, tap up on the left stick, fire.

11 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormaththanks 😀 I was just trying to figure out the easiest weapon to use to get the 15 headshots to work towards the gold medal for that mission 

use your favorite.  I always go with the springfield rifle and semi-auto shotgun for missions.

11 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormaththanks 😀 I was just trying to figure out the easiest weapon to use to get the 15 headshots to work towards the gold medal for that mission 

How's that coming along? You have to be nearing the end by now, right?

2 hours ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath I’m still on chapter 2-I’ve been doing more  of the side stuff lately 

I'm almost to the point i don't have any side content to do.  I've made it far enough through chapter 4 I unlocked that dead eye perk. 

I've got maybe a dozen things left to hunt for (not counting the legendary animals and pelts only found in New Austin) to complete everything the trapper can craft.  All the fence items have been crafted.  All the dinosaur bones (minus New Austin) have been discovered, all rock carvings, all Legendary fish have been caught (minus new austin again).  

I have the horsemanship challenge to finish but i keep dying before i can get to Blackwater.

Working on the weapon Expert (at 9), Herbalist At 8 (but i'm stuck as the only missing herbs i need are in New Austin), Sharpshooter at 9, Survivalist at 10 (New Austin holding me back again :) ).

Gambler, Master Hunter, Bandit, and Explorer challenges finished.

17 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath wow that’s impressive!! 😀 sounds like you and I are playing it about as completely opposite as possible!! I’m also trying to get gold medals along the way, which halts mission progress as well (sometimes more than I would like )

I've only progressed through the story missions to unlock things needed for the side content.  otherwise i'd still be in chapter 2 ;)

I'm working my way through the story for a second time to get everything I missed the first time. Playing very slow so I am about on par with you right now OP. Like mentioned, go with whatever gun you like most. Things do become easier or more "obvious" as you progress with perks and what not.

35 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@bluntTR4P so you have already beaten the game? I’m trying to get everything in first shot (including gold medals), as well as getting everything else possible to get as close to 100 percent completion as I can 

I got 100% and honestly thought it would take a lot more. I took things slow at first, then got through the story before worrying about the extra requirements. Keep an eye on the total completion section of your progress. You're probably focusing on things that aren't necessary, like I was.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I got 100% and honestly thought it would take a lot more. I took things slow at first, then got through the story before worrying about the extra requirements. Keep an eye on the total completion section of your progress. You're probably focusing on things that aren't necessary, like I was.

I'm going for 100% this first play through.  the damn sharpshooter challenge still gets the better of me though lol.  I get hat, hat, woops head shot, now every time.  So soon i should get a lucky 3rd and finish that one.  

16 hours ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath gotcha 😀 so are you not trying for golds then?

Not this play through.  I want to do everything i can and enjoy the game this round.  Next time through i'll do the golds.  Seems like it's too much of a chore restoring save points repeatedly to get gold.

21 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath yes it takes a bit more effort, but to me it’s worth it to have the upgraded weapons and ammo by doing it that way, rather than replaying with just a standard loadout 

yep i get that,  I'll be doing it next play through on a new game.  I may try with their standard weapons just for fun though ;)