Further Questions of Female Suffrage glitch

gmartinkus

Question

14 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, gmartinkus said:

I did that several times. Still doesn't work. I have also tried to restart it from the beginning several times. Still no go.

if you're on xbox save the game (or if you have a save near that mission use it) then exit the game in the game menu or game management menu.  Shut the xbox off for 30 seconds or so using the button on the console.  restart the console, load that save and try again.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, Kormath said:

if you're on xbox save the game (or if you have a save near that mission use it) then exit the game in the game menu or game management menu.  Shut the xbox off for 30 seconds or so using the button on the console.  restart the console, load that save and try again.

This is pretty much what I did but I didn't wait 30 seconds. It isn't like a computer. I think this has to deal with save files being glitched. The save file might not be registering that you are actually to the point of being able to enter the wagon and sit. Kind of frustrating but doing this got me out of a lot of jams. 

13 hours ago, DaveSpeek said:

It isn't like a computer

that makes no sense at all.  It IS a computer lol just in a different box.  The 30 second wait is for the capacitors and such to release all their electricity.  Computers have a fail safe that they won't turn on until that is done, so does Xbox, otherwise you'll have a situation like Dell did with the GX270 system and exploding capacitors.  No it's not mandatory to wait for this discharge to happen (when it works it's done instantly), but it's smart.

Edited by Kormath

I have had this same issue for several weeks. I did the save/wait/restart...did several other missions in the mean time...nothing has helped. This is a game ender because I can't trade anymore with Pearson. Is there any fix or other suggestions for this issue? thanks!

On 2/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, Chakemco said:

Mounting the wagon is the same as mounting a horse. For PS4 use the triangle button while standing near the front if the wagon. For XBox I believe it's the Y button. 

yeah that's a given,  problem is sometimes you don't get the prompt to hit Y or Triangle to drive the wagon.  Hence the walk around the wagon trick.

15 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

The prompt doesn't always appear. I had to walk around the wagon a few times and kind of just wiggle around a bit to find the sweet spot. I found facing the horses by the side of the wagon to work best. I am not sure why they made this so difficult lol

probably something with the terrain, like when you can't feed or brush your horse unless you lead it a step or 2 away farther down the road.