Pouring Forth Oil mission

gamerfan1010

I just started this one last night and am getting shot all to hell when I try and steal the oil wagon-what is the best way to do this mission? I’ve tried killing the guard at the front of the entrance with the bow to try and be sneaky but that didn’t work. Also, in one of the many times I tried it, I waited too long and the driver got on the front seat and started off with it-I did kill him and got it back to camp, but didn’t get it there in time to get the gold-in a situation like that, when does the timer start? 

1 hour ago, gamerfan1010 said:

I just started this one last night and am getting shot all to hell when I try and steal the oil wagon-what is the best way to do this mission? I’ve tried killing the guard at the front of the entrance with the bow to try and be sneaky but that didn’t work. Also, in one of the many times I tried it, I waited too long and the driver got on the front seat and started off with it-I did kill him and got it back to camp, but didn’t get it there in time to get the gold-in a situation like that, when does the timer start? 

This the one you steal the oil wagon for the Eagle Flies or whatever the chief's son is?

It’s pretty simple. 

Just go around the back of the oil yard so that you see the oil cart over the fence in the yard. Then climb over the fence, get on the cart and ride off through the gate to the left. The guards aren’t mounted, so you can leave them behind pretty quickly. 

Look on YouTube, there’s plenty of videos of the best ways of doing missions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@UKSammy84 I was able to get the wagon after killing the guard on opposite side of the yard and running in and hopping on and hauling ass 😀 did u get gold on this mission by getting it back to the drop off spot within the time limit? 

Hi, I think I just missed out on it. TBH I kind of mucked around inside the compound (running into things, running all over the show) and somehow didn't die, so it wasn't quick, or pretty!