How Wanted are You?

Tenti

Hi All.  Just a quick query about bounties.  My Bounty in Lemoyne is up to $1480 and its definitely getting very busy.  Its not quite as bad as Blackwater, but I'm definitely not very popular in Lemoyne.  Staying alive long enough to complete any challenges etc is getting tricky.  So just wondered what Bounties other players had, and any tips for completing Bandit 7 without paying it off.

22 hours ago, Tenti said:

Hi All.  Just a quick query about bounties.  My Bounty in Lemoyne is up to $1480 and its definitely getting very busy.  Its not quite as bad as Blackwater, but I'm definitely not very popular in Lemoyne.  Staying alive long enough to complete any challenges etc is getting tricky.  So just wondered what Bounties other players had, and any tips for completing Bandit 7 without paying it off.

Bandit 7 is simple, 250 in any state.    my highest so far was 4500ish,  i had 1500 in leymone, new hanover, and west elizabeth give or take a few.  I'd have had more but Roanoke was DoA.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kormath said:

Bandit 7 is simple, 250 in any state.    my highest so far was 4500ish,  i had 1500 in leymone, new hanover, and west elizabeth give or take a few.  I'd have had more but Roanoke was DoA.

It must be Bandit 8 then, the one where you have to Rob $50.  You must have definitely been on the Most Wanted list with $1500 in every state!!

3 hours ago, Tenti said:

It must be Bandit 8 then, the one where you have to Rob $50.  You must have definitely been on the Most Wanted list with $1500 in every state!!

8 isn't hard.  there's a recent post in here how to use the tunnel to loot everyone in a train.  try that out just don't kill them until after you rob them ;)

• Thanks 1