Jump to content

How Wanted are You?


Tenti
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi All.  Just a quick query about bounties.  My Bounty in Lemoyne is up to $1480 and its definitely getting very busy.  Its not quite as bad as Blackwater, but I'm definitely not very popular in Lemoyne.  Staying alive long enough to complete any challenges etc is getting tricky.  So just wondered what Bounties other players had, and any tips for completing Bandit 7 without paying it off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Tenti said:

Hi All.  Just a quick query about bounties.  My Bounty in Lemoyne is up to $1480 and its definitely getting very busy.  Its not quite as bad as Blackwater, but I'm definitely not very popular in Lemoyne.  Staying alive long enough to complete any challenges etc is getting tricky.  So just wondered what Bounties other players had, and any tips for completing Bandit 7 without paying it off.

Bandit 7 is simple, 250 in any state.    my highest so far was 4500ish,  i had 1500 in leymone, new hanover, and west elizabeth give or take a few.  I'd have had more but Roanoke was DoA.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kormath said:

Bandit 7 is simple, 250 in any state.    my highest so far was 4500ish,  i had 1500 in leymone, new hanover, and west elizabeth give or take a few.  I'd have had more but Roanoke was DoA.

It must be Bandit 8 then, the one where you have to Rob $50.  You must have definitely been on the Most Wanted list with $1500 in every state!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tenti said:

It must be Bandit 8 then, the one where you have to Rob $50.  You must have definitely been on the Most Wanted list with $1500 in every state!!

8 isn't hard.  there's a recent post in here how to use the tunnel to loot everyone in a train.  try that out just don't kill them until after you rob them ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...