Will rockstar continue making patches

chitt34

Allowing cheats would inflate stats and devalue achievements. If you are involved in tournaments or collecting trophies, those things mean something. R* is saying that you can cheat all you want but you are not going to puff up your stats while doing it. 

Sony cares too. Leader board standings mean something to some people.

23 minutes ago, buttlint said:

Allowing cheats would inflate stats and devalue achievements. If you are involved in tournaments or collecting trophies, those things mean something. R* is saying that you can cheat all you want but you are not going to puff up your stats while doing it. 

Sony cares too. Leader board standings mean something to some people.

I understand that and I don't think you should be able earn achievements with cheats I myself don't really care about achievements I just want save my game with the cheats on

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chitt34 said:

I understand that and I don't think you should be able earn achievements with cheats I myself don't really care about achievements I just want save my game with the cheats on

I agree with this, why it would be so complicated to use cheats in single player mode is beyond me. I have not used cheats as I personally do not see any reason for it in this game but I should be able to play a single player game the way I prefer, cheats or no cheats. So yes, dismantle the achievements and whatever it is called if one cheats but not allowing one to save after cheating is just retarded in a single player game. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Minimoni said:

I agree with this, why it would be so complicated to use cheats in single player mode is beyond me. I have not used cheats as I personally do not see any reason for it in this game but I should be able to play a single player game the way I prefer, cheats or no cheats. So yes, dismantle the achievements and whatever it is called if one cheats but not allowing one to save after cheating is just retarded in a single player game. 

If we're being honest Rockstar could have just completely disabled the use of cheats for this game entirely.

5 hours ago, Born Homicidal said:

If we're being honest Rockstar could have just completely disabled the use of cheats for this game entirely.

That would have had no effect on my personal style of gaming but I like freedom.  If one thinks using cheats makes the game more entertaining, more power to them! Taking away options are more or less never a good thing. So just because you, me and others had/has no use for cheats in the game, should others be limited in their preferred way of playing this game? Of course not, let people play the way they like.