Legendary Fish in Tall Trees

hwksownyou

Question

8 answers to this question

I was able to catch them all as Arthur and same with the legendary animals.

They may have patched it, but if not, you can just replay the mission in chapter 3/4 where you go to Bronte's mansion in St Denis to rescue Jack, part of the missions has you go to the cemetery, when you are sneaking out, you have to be seen by at least one officer, and then escape and finish the mission, once you do that, you were able to then ride to blackwater or new austin or anywhere you want with no problem, it worked for me.

Problem is, if you catch those fish as Arthur, you will not get the invite from Gil.

Rather you will have to wait until you finish the first part of the epilogue, then John will get the invite and you can proceed.

8 hours ago, hwksownyou said:

Is there anyway to get these 2 fish in the part of the map that you are wanted dead or alive in, before reaching the epilogue? I've tried and tried and the bounty hunters just wont let up!

PAY YOUR BOUNTY. Problem goes away.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

PAY YOUR BOUNTY. Problem goes away.  

12 hours ago, Syrens said:

Sadly this is about the only means I would suggest too.  Pay it, and be one of the good folks while you make your way to the fishing hole.

You cannot pay the bounty for the Blackwater area and New Austin.  

On 2/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, hwksownyou said:

Is there anyway to get these 2 fish in the part of the map that you are wanted dead or alive in, before reaching the epilogue? I've tried and tried and the bounty hunters just wont let up!

not that i ever found. bounty hunters are on you before i could get the line in the water.

Edited by Kormath
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hwksownyou said:

I can't pay my bounty cuz its in the part of the map that you only become "not wanted dead or alive" by reaching the epilogue.

Ok you are trying to go into an area that you are not supposed to go. That means you have to wait until you reach the epilogue stage. Then Blackwater, New Austin open up to you.